When was the last time you remember playing a warrior based strategy game? With several apps in the fray, Clash of clans is a game you would like to play. Clash of Clans is a personal favorite for every one in two strategy game fanatics. This game will test your strategic skills as you progress through the different stages. All you have to do is build and expand your village in terms of resources, combat strength and ultimately wage war with other villages or communities. If you’re tired of having got your hands dirty with all the other famous Android apps in the world of strategy games, then Clash of Clans will bring to you an absolutely new experience. The Clash of clans app was once meant only for the handheld devices, but now the game will venture into the PC, thanks to the installation procedure below.
What’s in the game?
If you love playing strategy games, you would have grown up playing games like Age of Empires and the tycoon series of games. Clash of clans aims at rejuvenating the enthusiasm of playing strategy games on your phone. Clash of clans is a freemium app and you are entitled to bonuses and credits which helps you unlock a variety of premium stuff, provided you pay up some extra cash.
- To bring the warrior spirit to your computer, you will need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks, IntelAppUp or YouWave. I would personally recommend Bluestacks because of its friendly interface.
- Any Windows operating system including Windows Xp or its successors is sufficient for Clash of clans for pc to run.
- Internet connection is a must. This will help you download the application and related files.
- A Google account is required to download the game from the play store during the download and installation process
Download and Installation process for Clash of Clans for Pc:
If you want your download process to be smooth and faster, then you should probably get hold of PC backup software which will ensure the same.
- Make sure you download an Android emulator before even thinking of downloading Clash of clans for pc. In this case, we are going to make use of Bluestacks emulator. You can download it directly from their official website (http://www.bluestacks.com/).
- Once you download the emulator, you will have to install it which is done by simply running the setup file. After the installation process gets over, you need to run the emulator and let it load.
- After the loading is complete, you will be directed to the Bluestacks home page. On the top right corner, you will find a search icon. Once you click on it, another dialog box appears on your screen.
- Enter Clash of clans in the dialog box and let the emulator search this mind-boggling game for you.
- When you click on the Clash of clans icon, the download will start. This process will end shortly and the installation process starts. You will be required to sign in to your Google account during the course of the installation process.
- Follow the sequence of instructions which appear the sequence in the installation dialog box and click next until the procedure is completed.After you complete it, Clash of clans for pc is now waiting for you in your desktop.
- Firstly, you should have a basic idea of downloading the .apk files and an understanding of how these files will work. Any search engine would help you search the .apk file for this game.
- Once the download is complete, browse the destination folder for the .apk file and open it with Bluestacks.
- Click on it to ensure that the installation process starts.
- You can enjoy this game from your desktop or from the start up menu after the installation is complete.
Clash of clans for pc is helps you to live the dream of playing this wonderful game on a bigger screen!
Incoming search terms:
- clash of clans apk
- clash of clans pc
- clash of clans
- clash of clan wallpaper
- clash of clans wallpaper
- clash of clans pc download
- clash of clans on pc
- youwave clash of clans