Anna OBrien is the Director of Social Media at Greenlight where she leads the integration and expansion of the agency’s social media offering and advises on the competency internally. Prior to moving to London, Anna served as the VP of Social Media for Citibank in North America and is credited with helping to create the initial roadmap and strategy for the brand’s social media presence. She has 6 years of experience, both personally and professionally, researching and leveraging Social Media channels and is a frequent speaker at Social Media & digital measurement events. A data geek at heart, Anna recently completed her master’s degree at Columbia University in Quantitative Methods in The Social Sciences with an emphasis in new media measurement.
- Got hacked... Don't click any fishy links from me. I'll update you when I'm sure I'm not compromised anymore! 2012-06-06
- Real Easy Ways to Make Money on Internet http://t.co/hmAq8emX 2012-06-06
- Learn Different Ways To Make Extra Money on the Internet http://t.co/nsEJ8mSn 2012-06-05
- Churn baby churn. The Fleeting Nature Of Twitter: 17 Percent Of Top Searches Change Every Hour http://t.co/vvBXTjvd 2012-06-04
- OK, @Tide is pretty much awesome for responding to this @theonion article with an actual viral video clip http://t.co/WpEsa3VW 2012-06-04
- More updates...
Tagsacademics Advertising analytics Banking brands Brian Solis Business Chris Brogan comment moderation CRM solutions data database design facebook Geek Heros influencers Innovation Jersey Shore kevin smith Life love math measurement memes social graph metrics music nerdstuff Personality Pure Awesome Reality TV SMC social media social media measurement Southwest Strategy theory Thesis tool selection Travel twitter underdogs viral video web analytics YouTube