UC Browser is one of the most sought after mobile browsers today. This browser is available in almost major OS platforms which makes it one of the must-have browsers because it enables seamless browsing on your smart phone. The reason that this browser rose to popularity is because of its simple to use and possesses dynamic interface. For most of the people, this browser means the world as it brings the experience of desktop on mobile phones. To all those UC browser lovers who were yearning to check out this browser’s experience on pc, UC browser for pc is now a reality.
What’s different in a UC browser?
The UC browser is just like Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera Mini but with lots of other features that its counterparts do not offer. One of the best reasons to use this browser is the speedy Internet experience they provide us with. You can do anything and everything with this browser but with a great speed and minimal glitches. So, what are you waiting for? Download and enjoy faster browsing experience on your pc.
- Your Personal Computer or laptop must have Windows 7, XP, 8 or Vista for the UC browser to effectively work.
- Also, you will have to download any Android emulator to run the UC browser on your PC.
- We would recommend Bluestacks when compared to the other emulators, thanks to its reliability and user-friendliness. You can download this emulator from its official website ( www.bluestacks.com)
- Once the software is downloaded, click on the .exe file and install the emulator. Now, you are one step closer to getting this browser to your PC.
- A Google account is needed to download the browser from Google Play store.
- Make sure that the internet connection is switched on all through the process.
Download and Installation:
- Windows 8 users can download the browser right from the link (Download UC Browser for Windows 8)
Windows 7, Vista and XP users can download the UC browser from this link: Download UC Browser for Windows 7/XP/Vista
- To get these links to work, you should have the Bluestacks emulator installed on your pc. This emulator will help you run any android applications on a Windows based PC.
- Once the Bluestacks application is installed, it will show a list of featured applications on the site. Check for UC browser in the featured apps section. If it is not available there, then head to the search box right away in the top right corner.
- Search for UC browser English version as the most sought after the Chinese version of the browser. Once you find it, click on the icon.
- The moment you click on the icon, the download will start immediately. As soon as the download ends, the installation process will begin automatically.
- You will be asked to sign into your Google account during the download and installation process.
- Follow the instructions on the appeared dialog box to venture into the PC version of the UC browser.
- The first and foremost step in this method is the basic knowledge of downloading the .apk files. Any search engine will help you find the .apk files for the UC browser.
- Click on the download button. As soon as the download process is over, search for the destination file and open the file with Bluestacks or your preferred Android emulator.
- Once you click on it, the installation will automatically start. Follow the instructions properly to complete the process.
Now you are all set to feel the touch of faster browsing and downloading experience on your pc. Get ready to ramble on the UC browser.